Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Fall Ya'll!!!

We hope everyone has been enjoying the beautiful fall weather! We have had some beautiful days here in Illinois and we have been doing some fun fall activities. Today we visited Curtis Orchard in Champaign. We had a great time together and here are some pictures from our day! Our 2 little pumpkins!

Sweet Little E!
Family photo at the Pumpkin Patch
This is how Jack enjoyed most of the day!


Ethan riding a pony


Picking just the right pumpkin for our Jack-O-Lantern!


Sweet Baby Jack
E on his Gator



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My baby boys sure are growing. I sure miss them. Love you all! DaDa

Gary, Megan and Beth said...

What a beautiful family. Especially my beautiful sister. You look good girlfriend! My little newphews are just precious. Jack's cheeks are filling out. I can tell that he has grown. Kyle looks good to, I guess. Thank you for the pictures and updates. Gary, Beth and I love and miss you all so much. Give Ethan and Jack a hug for me.

Love,
Auntie Meggie

Barb said...

Wow, Jack looks like you Mandy! What a beautiful family. I can't wait to see all of you!
Love,
Barb

Davies Family said...

I'm loving the new blog look and all the great pictures! Your boys are adorable...looks like Jack likes his Halloween costume too! :) Love you!