Saturday, October 4, 2008

Gulf Shores 2008























Hello...this is actually Mandy and this will be the first time that I've ever posted on the boys blog. Anyway...here are some pictures from our beach vacation this summer. It was a very different vacation for us having an infant but everyone pitched in and helped so we were all able to enjoy the beach (huge thank you to Nana and Grandad).

Ethan had a great time and loved both the pool and the sand. If you asked him what he looked for on the beach...he will tell you "hot chics." And if you ask him if he found any...he will tell you "No, but I found a shell."

Jack made a couple appearances on the beach but for the most part...he just relaxed in the condo. We had some challenging moments with him that week but we all survived. It sure will be alot different taking him next year when he will be a year old.

We were a little worried about the weather with Hurricane Ike but it ended up being ok for us. It made for some big waves that's for sure...just ask Kyle about his adventure! Overall, it was another good beach vacation and great time spent with the fam!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I can't imagine who would have taught Ethan to say he was looking for hot chics! Also, I didn't see Denise in any of those pictures...however I think I saw Shaquita...how does she get so tan? Baby Jack is absolutely precious! I look forward to the day when I will finally get to meet him!

Anonymous said...

I love every minute we have with those babies! We are surely living the American Dream. Thank you Lord! DaDa

Gary, Megan and Beth said...

What good pictures! I hope that I get a copy of those pictures. We love and miss you all. "Making cookies for the pigs." Thank you for the update.

Love,
Auntie Megan