Saturday, October 25, 2008

Baby Jack...

Just wanted to post a few more pictures of Baby Jack. He is getting so big...so fast! He is now a pretty happy baby and is very easy going unless it's time to eat. He is very serious about eating and wants his bottle immediately after he has decided he is hungry.

My mom (Nana) came for a week...which was my first week back to work. Ethan & Jack had a great time with her and I certainly enjoyed her company and her help as I made the transition back into being a working mom.

Enjoy the pictures and check back soon for punkin' carvin' and Trunk or Treat!

























2 comments:

Gary, Megan and Beth said...

There's my Jack man. He is growing too fast. He's got some sweet cheeks on him. Give Ethan and Jack a hug for us. We love and miss you all.

Whitney of lilli tutu said...

How stinking precious!!! He is all smiles:) I can't wait to see him again...thanks for letting me know about the pics! Love y'all!