Saturday, October 6, 2007

THE GREAT PUMPKIN PATCH!



















Papa and mama took me to the Great Pumpkin Patch outside of Arthur today. We were going to go today anyway, but, coincidentally, a couple of weeks ago another boy that was adopted from Russia (Guerin) invited us and some other families to meet there. We spent some time together and had a good time, although it was very, very hot. Is it supposed to be 90 degrees in October? I saw lots of animals, including a rooster that was as big as me. I laughed the first two times it went "Cock-A-Doodle-Doo," but I cried the third time because it looked like he was going to eat me. There was a straw maze for big kids that papa took me in, then a small one for little squirts like me that I went in all by myself. I got to ride in a wagon through pumpkin patches and saw all kinds of gourds. One of the best parts about the whole trip was all of the flies that bothered us at lunch. I laughed hysterically whenever they would land and I would swat at them and they would scatter all different directions!! That made mama and papa laugh too. There were also some punpkins that were as big as me. It was a fun day.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Ethan is so precious - he looks so happy and the 2 of you are to thank for that! I hope our Ethan gets to visit with him sometime in Georgia. Glad you guys are doing well.